A Firm That Concentrates On Mental Health Legal Matters
The Veneziano Law Firm in Pepper Pike, Ohio:, represents clients with legal matters involving their mental health and events that affect their lives. Such legal matters may involve employment, discrimination, mental illness, criminal behavior, juvenile law, education, mental health malpractice, suicide, and personal injury.
Clients receive personalized service because they work directly with Anne Veneziano. Ms. Veneziano represents clients in all courts in which they must appear. She also works closely with school systems on behalf of clients with school-related difficulties.
Ms. Veneziano is committed to providing you with the best representation possible based on your individual needs. Telephone calls and e-mail inquiries are returned promptly and questions answered simply and directly. The Veneziano Law Firm also provides payment plans for your convenience.
Common disorders that clients may suffer with include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bipolar disorders
- Borderline and other personality disorders
- Mental illness and criminal behavior
- Anxiety disorders
- Juvenile delinquency/custody
- School problems
- Employment or other discrimination
- Mental health malpractice
- Mental health personal injury
- Borderline personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Alcohol and other substance abuse/dependence disorders
- Psychological effects of physical disease
- Behavior problems
- Self-control problems
- Domestic violence and other relationship problems